Synonyms of bring in English:
- 2.1 we would have brought him around, given timepersuade, convince, win over, sway, influence
- 2.1 bring back the rule of lawreintroduce, reinstate, reestablish, revive, resurrect
- the event brings in a million dollars each year See sense 5
- what could have brought on this fever? See bring about
- 2.1 the shawl brings out the color of your eyesaccentuate, highlight, emphasize, accent, set off
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.