Synonyms of bring in English:
- 2bring around
- 2.1 we would have brought him around, given timepersuade, convince, win over, sway, influence
- 3bring back
- 2.1 bring back the rule of lawreintroduce, reinstate, reestablish, revive, resurrect
- 4bring down
- 5bring forward
- 6bring in
- the event brings in a million dollars each year See sense 5
- 7bring on
- what could have brought on this fever? See bring about
- 8bring out
- 2.1 the shawl brings out the color of your eyesaccentuate, highlight, emphasize, accent, set off
- 10bring up
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.