Synonyms of mind in English:
verbBack to top
1 do you mind if I smoke?
care, object, be bothered, be annoyed, be upset, take offense, disapprove, dislike it, look askance
informal give a damn, give a hoot
, relating to the mind
the study of the mind
the branch of medicine concerned with the mind
- 1be of two minds
- 2bear/keep in mind
- just bear in mind that you are not aloneremember, note, be mindful of, take note offormal take cognizance of
- 3cross one's mind
- 4give someone a piece of one's mind
- I'd really like to give that lying Patterson a piece of my mind See reprimand (verb)
- 5have in mind
- 6never mind
- 7out of one's mind
- 1.1 you must be out of your mind! See mad (sense 1)
- 2.1 I've been out of my mind with worryfrantic, beside oneself, distraught, in a frenzy
- 8put someone in mind of
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.