- short for atom bomb.More example sentences
- They also warned that H-bombs could be built that were a thousand times more destructive than the A-bomb.
- ‘Oppenheimer regretted making the A-bomb,’ Garcia said.
- Japan was threatening to defend the home islands to the last man, and Roosevelt had no way of knowing if the A-bomb, his secret weapon, would actually work, as the first one wouldn't be tested until until July 16.
More definitions of A-bombDefinition of A-bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary