- 1Very good or well; excellent: guitar in A1 conditionMore example sentences
- Last season's Grand National-winning jockey returned to the saddle at Catterick yesterday and reported himself to be in 'A1' condition.
- The car's build quality is A1, but the ride is jiggly on less than good road surfaces.
- All values relate to showroom prices for cars in A1 condition.
- 1.1 Nautical (Of a vessel) equipped to the highest standard, especially as certified by a classification society; first-class.More example sentences
- Built by the Dublin Dockyard Company in 1923, Lloyd's of London graded her 'A1' up to 1950.
More definitions of A1Definition of A1 in:
- The British & World English dictionary