noun (plural Afros)
- A thick hairstyle with very tight curls that sticks out all around the head, like the natural hair of some black people.More example sentences
- He still had his signature haircut, the Afro, and he dropped his hands to his sides, walking toward me.
- He is about 5ft 10 ins tall, Afro-Caribbean with quite a large Afro hairstyle and is of a skinny build.
- His Afro hairstyle was not well combed or groomed.
More definitions of AfroDefinition of Afro in:
- The British & World English dictionary