- A sauce for pasta incorporating butter, cream, garlic, and Parmesan cheese.More example sentences
- Barilla's other tip: Try a white cream sauce like Alfredo on your fatty pasta.
- You'll use the technique for making this sauce over and over, for everything from mac 'n' cheese to Alfredo sauce.
- It seems crazy to refer to Buffalo wings, steak swimming in Alfredo sauce, and bunless double cheeseburgers as ‘diet food.’
named after Alfredo di Lelio, the Italian chef and restaurateur who invented the sauce.
More definitions of AlfredoDefinition of Alfredo in:
- The British & World English dictionary