Definition of Anglican in English:
Of, relating to, or denoting the Church of England or any Church in communion with it.
- It is no longer a question of whether communion among the Anglican churches will be broken.
- There were speakers from the Catholic, Presbyterian, Baptist and Anglican churches.
- However, such preaching was not well received by most Anglican clergy, and churches began to be barred to him.
nounBack to top
A member of any of the Anglican Churches.
- Or is there some uniquely superior way in which this is thought to be more true for Anglicans than for other churches?
- Second, what is the role of the episcopacy in our vocation as Anglicans for the larger Church?
- Baptists did not arrive as missionaries as had Anglicans, Methodists, and Roman Catholics.
Definition of Anglican in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.