- A person born under the sign of Aquarius.More example sentences
- Like all air signs, Aquarians carry the double-edged gift of being able to detach their reason from their emotions, allowing them to rationalise their feelings and override base instincts or lustful passions.
- Very philosophical, Aquarians tend to be very tolerant of other faiths and cultures, and of all of the signs, Aquarians are least likely to be troubled by entering a mixed faith marriage.
- There are two types of Aquarians when it comes to sex.
adjectiveBack to top
- 1Of or relating to people born under the sign of Aquarius.More example sentences
- He or she may be fascinating, brilliant, eccentric, chaotic, unstable, a wild child, or a genius, but is always unconventional or original, signifying many Aquarian characteristics.
- Aries fire plus Aquarian air equal yeah, a volatile gassy substance which, wisely focussed, provides an enormous energy source capable of taking you a long way.
- Aries: Aquarian energies usually electrify you Martian sparks with innovative ideas, original inspirations and inventive future plans.
- 1.1Of or relating to the Age of Aquarius or the New Age.More example sentences
- Mark trained Elizabeth for the role of messenger for the Brotherhood, and together they were able to fulfill the mission of their twin flames by bringing forth the Brotherhood's teachings for the Aquarian age.
- So we can discuss the changes which are going on as really being a by-product of what we call the Aquarian age.
- This Aquarian generation may be among the most amenable to the tug of nostalgia and voluntary simplicity, not to mention heartfelt entreaties to quality moments with children and grandchildren.
More definitions of AquarianDefinition of Aquarian in:
- The British & World English dictionary