Definition of Aquarius in English:
2.1 (an Aquarius) A person born when the sun is in the sign of Aquarius.
- I once asked my totem why I have a Fire totem when I am an Aquarius, an Air sign in every sense of the word.
- For example, in occidental astrology I'm Aquarius and in vedic astrology I'm Capricorn.
- To host a successful party, you don't have to be über-organized, which for an Aquarius is always a blessing.
Age of Aquarius
- An age that the world has just entered or is about to enter, believed by some to signal a period of peace and harmony.Example sentences
- The arrival of the new millennium opened a new Age of Aquarius, but not the envisioned, utopian one.
- It was an era that gave birth to the Age of Aquarius.
- You can thank globalization for our dawning Age of Aquarius.
Latin aquarius 'of water', used as a noun to mean 'water carrier'.
Words that rhyme with Aquariuscalcareous, Darius, denarius, gregarious, hilarious, multifarious, nefarious, omnifarious, precarious, Sagittarius, senarius, Stradivarius, temerarious, various, vicarious
Definition of Aquarius in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.