- A variety of round-grained rice produced in Italy and used in making risotto.More example sentences
- This recipe uses Arborio rice, from Italy's Po valley.
- I have always heard that the best kind of rice suitable to authentic Italian risotto is Arborio, but I had never had a chance to buy and use it - until now.
- Last night's risotto almost didn't happen either… I couldn't find Arborio rice and, naturally, the local Italian épicerie was closed for vacation.
More definitions of ArborioDefinition of Arborio in:
- The British & World English dictionary