- A type of brandy, traditionally made in Aquitaine in southwestern France.More example sentences
- It can be made like a water-ice (just omit the egg white) or a sorbet (with the egg white) and some people like to flavour it with a couple of tablespoons of brandy, whisky or Armagnac.
- One is spoilt for choice with cognacs such as Armagnac and Calvados, as well as various eaux de vie to digest a hearty meal.
- Spirits such as whisky, bourbon, Cognac, Armagnac and rye derive virtually all their colour from the time they spend in oak barrels - they would be clear as water otherwise.
More definitions of ArmagnacDefinition of Armagnac in:
- The British & World English dictionary