- A type of light automatic rifle.More example sentences
- It doesn't even fall apart on decommissioning, the IRA having agreed to full, verifiable handing over and destruction of its Armalites, handguns and bazookas.
- He now believes that the republican constituency in Northern Ireland is finally pledged to engage exclusively in the political peace process, instead of keeping (in the notorious phrase) an Armalite rifle in the other hand.
- An Armalite rifle was found in the room of one of the 17 men picked up for questioning, Hassan told a radio interview.
More definitions of ArmaliteDefinition of Armalite in:
- The British & World English dictionary