(also Asperger syndrome)
- A developmental disorder related to autism and characterized by higher than average intellectual ability coupled with impaired social skills and restrictive, repetitive patterns of interest and activities.More example sentences
- We reviewed them for evidence of the spectrum of autistic disorders, including Asperger's syndrome.
- The definition of autism changed in 1994 to include milder forms of the disorder, such as Asperger's syndrome, in which children lack social skills but are often highly verbal.
- The affliction has also been likened to Asperger's syndrome, a mild variant of autism.
More definitions of Asperger's syndromeDefinition of Asperger's syndrome in:
- The British & World English dictionary