- 1Bachelor of Letters.More example sentences
- Its author, an academic with an Oxford BLitt, who died in 1998 at the age of 88, wrote a four-volume work on Chinese classical literature.
- The BLitt (Honours) degree enables graduates to study for a formal qualification which may lead to a Master of Arts or PhD.
- Students in the BLitt course can choose subjects from any area of study taught within the Faculty of Arts.
from Latin Baccalaureus Litterarum.
More definitions of BLittDefinition of BLitt in:
- The British & World English dictionary