- An adherent of Babism.More example sentences
- This book is one of the few published sociological works on the Baha'i Faith, joining Will van den Hoonaard's The Origins of the Baha'i Community in Canada and Peter Smith's the Babi and Baha'i religions.
- Also the Shiites produced the Babi movement, which threw Iran into turmoil in the 1840s and 1850s and had an anti-Western cast.
- In the 19th century, Iran and Iraq were roiled by the Babi movement, which asserted that Ali Muhammad Shirazi was the Mahdi or Qa'im.
More definitions of BabiDefinition of Babi in:
- The British & World English dictionary