noun (plural Baggies)North American • trademark
- 1A plastic bag typically used for storing food.More example sentences
- Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.
- Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.
- My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.
- 1.1 (baggie) • informal Any small plastic bag.More example sentences
- His mother would often find a plastic baggie of dead worms and slugs in his pants pockets while she was doing the family laundry.
- In a plastic baggie is a photo of three people standing in New York, the Twin Towers in the background.
- Take baby wipes or put several wet washcloths in a plastic baggie for wiping faces.
More definitions of BaggieDefinition of Baggie in:
- The British & World English dictionary