Definition of Baggie in English:
noun (plural Baggies)North American trademark
1A plastic bag typically used for storing food.
- Kid's cooking feature, how to make Ice Cream in a Baggie, as featured in Fabulous Foods, the net's favorite cooking community.
- Use the Baggie brand--it has the right thickness to allow a bit of air exchange.
- My blocks didn't seem to fit in the gallon size zip locks I had, so I used the Baggie brand that come on a roll.
1.1 (baggie) informal Any small plastic bag.
- His mother would often find a plastic baggie of dead worms and slugs in his pants pockets while she was doing the family laundry.
- In a plastic baggie is a photo of three people standing in New York, the Twin Towers in the background.
- Take baby wipes or put several wet washcloths in a plastic baggie for wiping faces.
Definition of Baggie in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan