- A dog of a medium-sized breed, similar in appearance to a German shepherd.More example sentences
- As with a surprising number of breeds, the formulation of the Belgian sheepdogs as a physically uniform type was a development of the mid to late 1800's.
- The ownership of a Belgian Sheepdog, like any pet, is a serious responsibility that requires a long-term commitment.
- He is a Belgian Sheepdog, and has brought a lot of much needed joy into our lives.
More definitions of Belgian sheepdogDefinition of Belgian sheepdog in:
- The British & World English dictionary