- A tall yachting rig with a high, tapering fore-and-aft mainsail.More example sentences
- The sail plan of the original Potter 14 was a Gunter-style, however by 1975, it had been modified to a Bermuda rig.
- They have long overhangs and tall Bermuda rigs and they raced in the Spirit of Tradition Class.
- The yachts shown are two cutters, a schooner, a sloop with Bermuda rig much like our modern Marconi rig, and a lugger.
More definitions of Bermuda rigDefinition of Bermuda rig in:
- The British & World English dictionary