- 1A high quality format for video cameras and recorders.More example sentences
- The version shown at this screening was on three Betacam cassettes.
- We shot on Betacam video, which was the professional format at that time, but it's not nearly as compatible as hi-def or Digibeta or things like that today.
- The final movie file is transferred to directly to VHS (or if you have access a high band tape format such as Betacam or S-VHS).
- 1.1A camera using the Betacam format.More example sentences
- The Odyssey entourage added to the mess with four surfers, two boats, four cameramen, two lifeguards, an emergency-room doctor, and a plane equipped with a gyro-stabilized Betacam.
- We had little cameras, so different from the big Betacam, or over-the-shoulder cameras that can really be intimidating and official.
- As she noticed the glimmering red light of the Betacam camera, Neelima's hand unconsciously went up to pat her hair into place.
More definitions of BetacamDefinition of Betacam in:
- The British & World English dictionary