- 1.1 [as adjective] Associated with or similar to the Bloomsbury Group.More example sentences
- This is highlighted by Woolf's description of the story's interlocutors who are modeled on a typical Bloomsbury circle of metropolitan artists and critics.
- Woolf seems to have suspected that the Bloomsbury circle, despite its unorthodox views on representation, could not see beyond that fictionality.
- This book gives only perfunctory treatment to the Bloomsbury circle, and less than perfunctory treatment to the fecund areas of British cinema, music, and theatre in this period.
More definitions of BloomsburyDefinition of Bloomsbury in:
- The British & World English dictionary