noun (plural Borsalinos)• trademark
- A man’s wide-brimmed felt hat.More example sentences
- Gianfranco Ferrè has presented a spring/summer 2003 season of enchanting woman, elegant with their Bogart-style Borsalino hats.
- The one on the left I'm fairly certain is a narrow-brimmed Borsalino.
- It is difficult to imagine smugglers ignoring the conspicuousness of their Borsalinos for decades, but if they did the hat/crime correlation would also be projectable.
early 20th century: from the name of the manufacturer.
More definitions of BorsalinoDefinition of Borsalino in:
- The British & World English dictionary