- 1A native or inhabitant of the Balkan country Bosnia and Herzegovina.More example sentences
- They successfully pulled of a prisoner snatch of a Bosnian national suspected of war crimes in June of 1998.
- It is no surprise because Bosnia-Herzegovina is a patchwork of Christian and Muslim, Croat, Serb, and Bosnian, Orthodox and Catholic.
- Sokolov tried a slightly different line than the one he played against Short, but once again the Bosnian drew a blank.
- 2The Slavic language of the Bosnians.More example sentences
- Almost 95 percent of the population speaks Bosnian.
- The company now posts all safety signs in English and Bosnian.
- Croatian, Serbian, and Bosnian are virtually identical; the distinction among them is a matter of identity politics.
adjectiveBack to top
More definitions of BosnianDefinition of Bosnian in:
- The British & World English dictionary