- A form of written language for blind people, in which characters are represented by patterns of raised dots that are felt with the fingertips.More example sentences
- Both of the references to language, in Braille and phonetic code, are veiled in such a way that language doesn't become the vehicle through which you arrive at a certain set of information.
- Since the process of printing pictures in Braille involves heating special paper is required.
- The signage (including pictogram, Braille and raised character) depicts parents, a child and a wheelchair.
verb[with object] Back to top
- Print or transcribe in Braille.More example sentences
- The software is installed in a Braille Lite-a small, portable Braille note taker that is equipped with synthetic speech and a refreshable Brailled display.
- Audio textbooks can be produced much faster and cheaper than Brailled books, and can be used by students with varying print disabilities.
- My visually impaired junior assistant helped the group get started on Brailling the alphabet.
More definitions of BrailleDefinition of Braille in:
- The British & World English dictionary