- A name used for an unidentified brand contrasted unfavorably with a product of the same type being promoted.More example sentences
- Using it you can sort Brand A from Brand X, pills from nils, weeds from seeds and potions from notions.
- ‘I have a better chance of getting mom to fork over $50 for a Hot Wheels set than for a Brand X car set because she knows Hot Wheels,’ Bousquette reasoned.
- If so, did your company's manager rise to the occasion by borrowing or buying Brand X's new product and gutting it like a Thanksgiving turkey, to get the boss's answer ASAP?
More definitions of Brand XDefinition of Brand X in:
- The British & World English dictionary