- A disease involving chronic inflammation of the kidneys.More example sentences
- He is the only person in the world to be cured of a chronic form of Bright's disease.
- There was the obituary for my great-great grandfather which described his death from Bright's disease.
- He is regarded as one of the founding fathers of nephrology, with his name immortalized in the eponym Bright's disease.
mid 19th century: named after Richard Bright (1789–1858), the English physician who established its nature.
More definitions of Bright's diseaseDefinition of Bright's disease in:
- The British & World English dictionary