- A type of canned food formerly used by US soldiers.More example sentences
- However, they like C rations and will eat them for a longer time than American troops will before complaining.
- The meals in the case of C rations would not always be the same from one case to another as the date of production on any case of C rations may vary widely.
- On the frontlines, soldiers were eating K rations, C rations and D rations.
C for combat.
More definitions of C rationsDefinition of C rations in:
- The British & World English dictionary