- A chief financial officer, a senior executive with responsibility for the financial affairs of a corporation or other institution.More example sentences
- Reporting to the Chief Executive and a key member of the highly experienced Executive Management Team, the CFO will contribute to the new initiatives shaping the business, whilst ensuring optimum financial stewardship.
- The software giant will announce the name of its next CFO in only a few weeks.
- Every large company I've worked at had a CFO who tried to take over running the IT department.
More definitions of CFODefinition of CFO in:
- The British & World English dictionary