- 1 • trademark A large luxury car that is the most prestigious brand of General Motors.More example sentences
- I don't remember the guy campaigning in a Cadillac.
- They did, however, spend $650 a month to lease a Cadillac.
- The men in the brown car waited in a parking space near Wheeler's black Cadillac.
- 2Something that is an outstanding example of its kind, especially in terms of luxury, quality, or size: the aircraft is widely regarded as the Cadillac of commuter planesMore example sentences
- The place has turned from a Porsche into a Cadillac.
- At D we have the Cadillac of diamonds: A colorless stone.
- This is the true Cadillac of the railroad!
More definitions of CadillacDefinition of Cadillac in:
- The British & World English dictionary