Definition of Cambodian in English:
1A native or inhabitant of Cambodia, or a person of Cambodian descent.
- In addition, Cambodians have borrowed words from Thai, French, Chinese, and Vietnamese.
- Police arrested 24 Cambodians and Burmese, twenty males and four females.
- The Thais, like the Cambodians after them, failed to respond with much enthusiasm to the new faith and the clergy eventually had to admit defeat.
2 another term for Khmer (the language).
- Learn and practice your Cambodian with a native speaker in a language exchange via email, text chat, and voice chat.
- You probably don't speak Cambodian yourself, so there are a few questions you'll need to consider when choosing a translation company.
- Learn to speak Cambodian.
adjectiveBack to top
Relating to Cambodia, its people, or their language.
- The more contact a village has with Cambodians from the central plains, the more likely their exposure to schools and education in Cambodian subjects and language.
- The prime minister added that while Japanese language is not yet in the national education program, the number of Cambodian students learning the language has increased significantly.
- If the athlete wants to commit himself to the sport, he will beat foreign boxers because Cambodian tactics are better.
Words that rhyme with Cambodiancollodion, custodian, melodeon, nickelodeon, Odeon
Definition of Cambodian in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.