- A Canadian, especially a French Canadian (chiefly used by Canadians themselves and often derogatory in the US).More example sentences
- And since Jamie mentioned self-hating Canadians, what about the Canuck who explained America to my youthful self?
- It's not cheap, but Ramstore does have cheap shipping to the US, and free shipping for Canucks.
- Nylon magazine's denim issue listed the label as one to watch - the only Canucks in a cluster of Los Angelinos.
apparently from Canada.
More definitions of CanuckDefinition of Canuck in:
- The British & World English dictionary