- 1A North American variety of grape.More example sentences
- Catawba, a centuries old grape variety, bursts with a bold grape taste and pink color making it an award winning grape.
- He planted a small vineyard of the Catawba's and began producing fresh grape juice.
- It has higher sugars and lower acids than Catawba.
- 1.1A white wine made from the Catawba grape.More example sentences
- About Catawba wine, my advice is to pass.
- I was sipping a local Catawba wine the other day.
named after the Catawba River.
More definitions of CatawbaDefinition of Catawba in:
- The British & World English dictionary