adjectiveoften • offensive
- Of or relating to the Caucasian division of humankind.More example sentences
- Negroid peoples of sub-Saharan Africa (south of the Sahara Desert) moved up into the higher, cooler reaches of Ethiopia and mixed with and married among the Caucasoid inhabitants already there.
- A forensic anthropologist named James Chatters concluded that the skull looked Caucasoid.
- Hence, negroid hair or features are bad, and straight or Caucasoid hair or features are ‘good’ or ‘pretty'. Will this ever change?
More definitions of CaucasoidDefinition of Caucasoid in:
- The British & World English dictionary