- A small harp with wire strings, used in the folk and early music of Scotland and Ireland.More example sentences
- She is one of the best players of the Celtic harp, the clarsach, in the country and is trying to forge a career in music.
- Perhaps you might consider writing works that can be done in several combinations, so if you've written it for bagpipes, Celtic harp and alto flute it could also be rendered on violin, cello and piano…
- The exercises are set to improvisations on a Celtic harp.
More definitions of Celtic harpDefinition of Celtic harp in:
- The British & World English dictionary