- A dry white burgundy wine from Chablis in eastern France.More example sentences
- Bordeaux, Burgundy and champagne are generally over-priced, as are Sancerre, Chablis, Rioja, Barolo and almost anything from the United States.
- Gastronomically, he compared Stella to a light red or dry white wine, Hoegaarden like a dry white wine with a sour note, such as a Chablis, Muscadet or Sauvignon Blanc.
- Made in a fantastic year for white Burgundy, this organically-farmed Chardonnay is what great unoaked Chablis should be all about.
More definitions of ChablisDefinition of Chablis in:
- The British & World English dictionary