- another term for Nyanja (the language).More example sentences
- There are still many without such books, and many more whose lack of adequate English means they need literature translated into the national Chichewa language.
- It contains many words that are similar to those in other Bantu languages such as Bemba, Chichewa, and Luyana.
- In the second section, John Fenn examines the Malawian hip hop scene, relating the ways youths strive to express themselves in both English and Chichewa as they generate and interpret the ‘messages’ and meanings of rap music.
More definitions of ChichewaDefinition of Chichewa in:
- The British & World English dictionary