- An alarmist or doomsayer: my beloved capital sounds more and more these days like a barnyard filled with Chicken LittlesMore example sentences
- He views these as the squawks of a Chicken Little inciting panic and skepticism.
- And that's important to know as well, so that we're not in a Chicken Little type situation.
- These are pathetic reasons for our representatives in Congress to be in a Chicken Little mode.
1990s: from the name of a character in a children's story who repeatedly warns that the sky is falling.
More definitions of Chicken LittleDefinition of Chicken Little in:
- The British & World English dictionary