- Tea made from a small-leaved type of tea plant grown in China, typically flavored by smoke curing or the addition of flower petals.More example sentences
- Fragrant lemon balm is calming and aids digestion, as does bergamot which gives China tea its Earl Grey flavour.
- Use Indian or Ceylonese teas as China tea has ‘no stimulation’.
- The deep green, hairy leaves make a slightly astringent tea that's similar to a mild, fragrant China tea.
More definitions of China teaDefinition of China tea in:
- The British & World English dictionary