noun (plural Chinamen)• dated or • offensive
- A native of China.More example sentences
- He arrived to co-host an impressive reception for Chinese Conservatives: Chinamen living in Britain who supported the Tory Party.
- He plays Lau Xing, a Chinaman who robs the Bank of England of a jade Buddha and gives the bumbling London peelers the slip by accepting the post of eccentric inventor Fogg's valet.
- When the diminutive Chinaman takes on an entire judo class, armed with staves, his hard won victory carries no conviction.
More definitions of ChinamanDefinition of Chinaman in:
- The British & World English dictionary