- An Asian plant of the mint family, cultivated for its edible tubers.
More example sentences
- Genus Stachys, family Labiatae: several species, especially S. sieboldii and S. affinis
- The Chinese artichoke tuber is small, typically 5 cm long.
- Crosnes, also known as Chinese artichokes or chorogi, are a gourmet sensation at upscale restaurants and greengrocers, and they're not to be missed by adventurous eaters and market gardeners alike.
- The portions of Jerusalem artichoke to Chinese artichoke balance of mixture depends on people's taste.