noun(in phrase for Chrissake) • informal
- For Christ’s sake (used as an exclamation, typically of annoyance or exasperation): for Chrissake, listen to me!More example sentences
- He says: ‘Oh, for Chrissake, it's like treading on eggshells.’
- Who just got a $150 coffee maker for his birthday, for Chrissake.
- Candy is no weak sister - the girl's a personal trainer, for Chrissake, she is strong.
1920s: representing a pronunciation.
More definitions of ChrissakeDefinition of Chrissake in:
- The British & World English dictionary