noun (plural Cinzanos)• trademark
- A type of vermouth produced in Italy.More example sentences
- During his stay at an Italian hospital he charmed nurses and bribed porters into bringing him a steady stream of cognac and Cinzano vermouth.
- Vermouth is huge in Piedmont, being the home of Cinzano and a host of other companies.
- We used to have a great night on two Cinzano and lemonades.
from the name of the producers.
More definitions of CinzanoDefinition of Cinzano in:
- The British & World English dictionary