- A colorless orange-flavored liqueur.More example sentences
- The town - home of the orange liqueur Cointreau - has been twinned with Wigan for 15 years.
- A special thank you goes to Ambrose Wines who not only sponsored wines at cost but also Cointreau, Vodka and Scotch whisky, which were served as after dinner drinks.
- The bartender who came from Park 97 created the sweet and sour drink using Blue Curacao, Cointreau, Gin, guava and lemon juice.
named after the Cointreau family, liqueur producers based in Angers, France.
More definitions of CointreauDefinition of Cointreau in:
- The British & World English dictionary