- One of the titles of a caliph.More example sentences
- His poorest brother of the blackest face is on the same social standing as the all powerful shadow of God upon Earth, the Commander of the Faithful.
- Angered by their cavalier attitude to authority, the Commander of the Faithful dispatched messengers to summon the conquerors of Spain to the capital; they never saw Europe again.
- The Commander of the Faithful would encourage us from time to time to be economical in the use of Kalashnikov ammunition, due to [its] scarcity.
More definitions of Commander of the FaithfulDefinition of Commander of the Faithful in:
- The British & World English dictionary