nounNorth American • trademark
- A large electric cooking pot used to cook stews and other dishes slowly.More example sentences
- And in that way, a microwave, that can cook really fast, or a Crockpot, that really focuses the heat on the dish you're cooking can make sense.
- He began to nurse injured snakes to health in secret, hiding garter snakes with broken ribs in his duffel, concealing a half-severed dwarf boa in a Crockpot and feeding it milk with an eyedropper.
- Mother solved that by taking a few things of her own, the skillet for Papa's eggs, her coffeepot - I even remember a Crockpot making the trip.
More definitions of CrockpotDefinition of Crockpot in:
- The British & World English dictionary