- A kind of soft-paste porcelain made at Derby, England, and often marked with a crown above the letter “D.”.More example sentences
- But he still did nothing until a Crown Derby plate, which had been a wedding present to their late Mum and Dad, vibrated off its hook in the front room and smashed into a thousand pieces.
- In 1981 Royal Crown Derby widened their offering with an enchanting collection of paperweights.
- Many of the exquisite Crown Derby china patterns are used in the decoration of the highly collectible Crown derby paperweights.
More definitions of Crown DerbyDefinition of Crown Derby in:
- The British & World English dictionary