- Cushing’s syndrome as caused by a tumor of the pituitary gland.More example sentences
- The pituitary gland tumors in Cushing's disease aren't usually cancerous.
- Cranial nerve II may be affected by enlarging pituitary adenomas in Cushing's disease; cranial nerves III, IV and VI may also be affected.
- Endocrine causes of acne include Cushing's disease or syndrome, polycystic ovary syndrome, and congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
More definitions of Cushing's diseaseDefinition of Cushing's disease in:
- The British & World English dictionary