- A DVD used as a read-only optical memory device for a computer system.More example sentences
- Backups are saved on DAT units, DVD-ROM or optical disks.
- Optical storage devices, such as WORM, Rewritable, DVD-ROM, DVD-RAM, and CD-ROM can be added on-the-fly with no downtime.
- Standing for Digital Versatile Disk Read-Only Memory, DVD-ROM uses discs that are similar to CD-ROM discs but typically hold seven to eight times more data.
abbreviation of DVD read-only memory.
More definitions of DVD-ROMDefinition of DVD-ROM in:
- The British & World English dictionary