- Brief, tight-fitting denim shorts for women, typically made from a pair of cutoff jeans.More example sentences
- And there's nothing I like more on a hot summer day than getting outside in my daisy dukes and a white tank top to hose off the side of the house in my bare feet.
- You know how it is in Hollywood; if you have no discernible talent except the ability to look good in a pair of Daisy Dukes, you're pretty much done by the time you're 25.
- They are selling their brains, experience, wisdom, hearts and commitment, which are really hard to market in a pair of Daisy Dukes, no matter what age you are.
1990s: from Daisy Duke, the name of a character in the 1970s television series The Dukes of Hazzard, who often wore shorts of this type.
More definitions of Daisy DukesDefinition of Daisy Dukes in:
- The British & World English dictionary