- A soft, salty, strong-flavored white cheese with blue veins.More example sentences
- Pregnant women were told to avoid paté and soft-ripened cheeses (Brie, Camembert, Danish blue, Gorgonzola and Stilton).
- Deciding to go for a niche market and make a blue cheese, they tried to replicate the sort of cheeses that were then being imported into Ireland, such as Stilton or Danish blue.
- The mould itself, which grows naturally in the cave and can be cultured on pieces of bread, is used elsewhere, e.g. in the production of Danish blue.
More definitions of Danish blueDefinition of Danish blue in:
- The British & World English dictionary