- 1The day on which the Epsom Derby is run.More example sentences
- Should it be worn to the Curragh on a Derby Day which turned out to be less than clement, I reflected, death might indeed be the outcome, at least for the hat.
- For 31 years at Yale, the last Saturday in April has been Derby Day, an event strictly for the hearty.
- This page shows photos taken at the Oaks Day and Derby Day events between 2003 and 2006, at the Epsom Downs racecourse in Surrey.
More definitions of Derby DayDefinition of Derby Day in:
- The British & World English dictionary